REALTOR®, ILHM, CHMS, SRES, CDPE
As a 2nd generation REALTOR® I have built a reputation for client satisfaction, and am devoted to making your move as easy as possible. You will have the added benefit of working with an agent who understands your needs when buying, selling, or relocating. Finding the right home and understanding your lifestyle is only the beginning. I will assist you every step of the way using my negotiating skills and contract knowledge. Whether you are a seasoned investor or first time buyer, seller downsizing or moving up to your next home for a growing family or luxury property I will walk you through the process from beginning to end while providing value added service during and after close of escrow.
I am a 3rd generation Bay Area resident and have lived in Benicia for over 14 years and am knowledgeable about the community and surrounding Bay Area. I enjoy all the activities Benicia and the Bay Area offer. It allows me easy access to my favorite activities that include cycling, jogging, camping, skiing and triathlons.
I look forward to helping you achieve your real estate goal whether you are a first time buyer, buying up, down-sizing or seasoned investor. I work diligently on your behalf with attention to detail and understand it is not just a “transaction”.
Please bookmark and feel free to browse my website or let me guide you every step of the way by calling or e-mailing me to set up an appointment today.
|address||426 First St.|
Benicia, CA 94510
|state license #||Cal BRE: 01429641|
- RE/MAX Gold
- 426 First St.
Benicia, CA 94510
Designations & Awards
· Licensed REALTOR®
· RE/MAX Gold 100% Club for Production
· Institute of Luxury Home Marketing Member (ILHM)
· RE/MAX Executive Club
· Voted Best Real Estate Agent in Solano County 2012, The Reporter
· Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
· Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®)
· Certified Distressed Property Professional (CDPE)
· International Diamond Society Award for Production
· Solano Association Technology Chair
· Owner Gold Key Properties, Inc. dba Gold Key Real Estate
· Community involvement: Benicia Bicycle Club Board of Directors
· Miracle Agent – Proud Partner of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
· Supporter of: Benicia High School Mountain Bike Team, Solano County Friends of Animals, Midnight Sun Breast Cancer Foundation, Martina Animal Rescue